Unless a prior agreement has been made with HOMEMED, goods will not be shipped until FULL PAYMENT is received. Below are the acceptable payment methods and their condition of use.
Cash & EFTPOS
Only be used at our Head Office Showroom in East Tamaki for pickup of goods anytime during our normal office hours. DO NOT SEND CASH OVER THE MAIL TO HOMEMED.
Bank Deposit / Online Direct Credit Banking
Our Bank account detail as below
Bank Account Number : Limerick B Medical
Bank : ANZ Bank
A/C Name : 01-1839-0324048-000
The goods will be send out once the clear funds is shown in our account. Please refer to your Order Confirmation Sheet with clear instruction to provide for reference note for the payment
Credit Card payment is accepted on our website. Just fill up the online credit card payment form then our system will process your order. During the credit card transaction process, we use ANZ and DPS Payment Express to accept Visa or MasterCard payments. DPS Payment Express is the number one payment gateway in New Zealand. It gives you the most secure environment while the website is transferring your credit card details. If you are having any technical difficulties please do call us on 09 272 9992 or e-mail to our head office email@example.com for alternative payment methods.
For more details on non-present Credit Card transaction please refer to our Privacy and Security page
For more information please refer to our Terms and Conditions page.
Return of Goods for Credit for Refund
Goods supplied in accordance with the buyer’s order can only be returned with the express approval of the seller.
- Requests to return goods must be submitted within 7 days from the date of shipping and the original invoice number must be quoted.
- Where goods are accepted (for credit or refund at the seller’s discretion) they must be delivered at the buyer’s expense into the seller’s store or warehouse in original condition and packaging. Returned products are the buyer’s responsibility until they reach the seller. The seller shall not be responsible for misdirected shipments or products lost or damaged in transit.
- The seller reserves the right to levy a restocking fee against any returns the seller may agree to accept. Such fees may be up to 25% of the invoice priced and levied at the seller’s absolute discretion.
- Any refunds (at the seller’s discretion) will be refunded in the form of the original payment method used by the buyer.
- Forward replacements are provided at the seller’s discretion. If you have been provided a forward replacement and you do return the item it is replacing then the seller is entitled to charge the price of the forward replacement to your credit card
- Under the Consumer Guarantees Act the Seller is not required by the law to offer a refund if the Buyer decided they do not want the goods anymore after the purchase. The Act only applies when the goods do not meet one of the guarantees. Each return case under this circumstances will be looked at individually by the Seller to decide whether to accept the return or decline.